A Toast to the Extraordinary Damsel of Imagination Station

My Blog Is Unlike Any Other Blog in that it is written by a strange & unusual woman who fancies herself a better writer than she lets on & something of a character to boot. Her wit & seemingly narcissistic trinkets of wisdom are full of comedic candor which come straight from her imaginary (but very real) friend Harvey, the 6'1 tall white rabbit who is also a Pooka, and a very good friend to Mr. Elwood P. Dowd, the person to whom credit must be given. He inspires the darling Chel to always (and almost to a fault) be herself. Charmed, I'm sure.

Being far more than a true credit to her sex, Michelle's presence in this world lends hope to the masses...unbeknownst to them. She is called to be The Caretaker, The Protector, The Warrior Princess in The Army Of Christ. She has the unique gift of SEEing and it has equipped her to handle whatever comes her way, be it national disasters or battling rogue spirits, she is the Chosen One. So give homage where it is so rightfully due and tread softly on her Blog...

Adieu, mon ami...































Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Human Condition: Help, I'm Alive!



It seems that I am being eaten alive by the mega-maggot called LIFE. Its not cause for alarm
or an invitation for unsolicited faith-based rebuttals of solitude. Its just where I am in my head.
I never said that being me was easy, only that it was easy to ignore when I'm on autopilot. My
NORMAL sign is flashing and apparently the captain has not turned it off yet. I can turn off the sides of me that are unfavorable to most...but do I really want to?

Social network sites rock as they allow people from all walks of life to ...in essence...socialize. E-friendships (I used to believe) have merit, do they not? Aren't these non-entities that I have never met in person my friends? Do they not have my best interest at heart? and for that matter, the 50 or so people that rest sweetly on my amigos page, do they really care whats been going on with me since 1991? I think not.

We've fooled ourselves into believing that humans are fallible but still very lovable and caring. The joke is on you, comrade. People (eventually) suck. sorry chums, but there is no easier (or more PC) way to phrase it. The ins and outs of life have made our skins tough and our hearts cold...but still beating like a hammer. We ARE the "cold ones". You don't have to be undead or a blood sucker to be frozen...you just have to be alive. In living, you undoubtedly have encountered situations and people and places that are messy & untame. We've all sinned and fallen short and we have all learned some very hard lessons.
Life sucks...and yet...our hearts keep beating like hammers. Hoping and praying for things to solidify and become...REAL.


~ Chelsie

No comments:

Post a Comment