A Toast to the Extraordinary Damsel of Imagination Station

My Blog Is Unlike Any Other Blog in that it is written by a strange & unusual woman who fancies herself a better writer than she lets on & something of a character to boot. Her wit & seemingly narcissistic trinkets of wisdom are full of comedic candor which come straight from her imaginary (but very real) friend Harvey, the 6'1 tall white rabbit who is also a Pooka, and a very good friend to Mr. Elwood P. Dowd, the person to whom credit must be given. He inspires the darling Chel to always (and almost to a fault) be herself. Charmed, I'm sure.

Being far more than a true credit to her sex, Michelle's presence in this world lends hope to the masses...unbeknownst to them. She is called to be The Caretaker, The Protector, The Warrior Princess in The Army Of Christ. She has the unique gift of SEEing and it has equipped her to handle whatever comes her way, be it national disasters or battling rogue spirits, she is the Chosen One. So give homage where it is so rightfully due and tread softly on her Blog...

Adieu, mon ami...































Friday, February 25, 2011

Etsy E-boutique Sneak Peak: "Ruffles, Ribbons & Bows"



Owner: Michelle Dowell


'Ruffles, Ribbons & Bows' is a new business I've started & I LOVE it! I make hand-crafted accessories for babies, kids, and even adults! Headbands or hair clips with mutli-layered specialty bows, embellished flowers, or my one-of-a-kind flower bows: flowers w/decorative bows in them!I hand-create everything from baby hats & headbands to hair-clips & headbands for kids or adults. Have a special dress or outfit that you want me to match for you or your little one? Send me a pic & I'll create a coordinating bow or flower, just for you! Check out the pics below. My Etsy boutique will be open soon! 
Thanks for looking & God Bless!




 
Every flower is hand-crafted. I DO NOT buy flowers or bows already put together and embellish them. Each of my flowers or bows is, literally, hand-created & hand-crafted. I love my creations & take pain-staking efforts to make them special. ;-)

One of my Flower/Bow combinations. So pretty!

Another Flower Bow/ Butterfly Embellishment

Notice the butterfly embellishment? Sweet!


 I even cover the alligator clips sometimes, for an even cuter look!
Beautiful flower embellished with rhinestone.
Two mini bow clips...
A multi-layered bow. I love making these. Notice the ice-cream cones on the purple ribbon. Yummy!
Baby headband w/a specialty multi-layered bow. Super Adorable!
A more detailed view...
Me sporting the multi-layered loop bow.
These bows are awesome because they are super adorable on your baby, toddler, kids, or on you! 




No comments:

Post a Comment