A Toast to the Extraordinary Damsel of Imagination Station

My Blog Is Unlike Any Other Blog in that it is written by a strange & unusual woman who fancies herself a better writer than she lets on & something of a character to boot. Her wit & seemingly narcissistic trinkets of wisdom are full of comedic candor which come straight from her imaginary (but very real) friend Harvey, the 6'1 tall white rabbit who is also a Pooka, and a very good friend to Mr. Elwood P. Dowd, the person to whom credit must be given. He inspires the darling Chel to always (and almost to a fault) be herself. Charmed, I'm sure.

Being far more than a true credit to her sex, Michelle's presence in this world lends hope to the masses...unbeknownst to them. She is called to be The Caretaker, The Protector, The Warrior Princess in The Army Of Christ. She has the unique gift of SEEing and it has equipped her to handle whatever comes her way, be it national disasters or battling rogue spirits, she is the Chosen One. So give homage where it is so rightfully due and tread softly on her Blog...

Adieu, mon ami...































Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Made For Each Other



Oh what a film! Boy do I wish for this time period again. Well, maybe I'd have to be white in order to avoid the subservient lifestyle that African Americans were forced to lead back then, but I'd have LOVED to visit...even if I really wouldn't want to live there! ;-)

"Happy bridegroom, you-hoo!"

Sadly enough, people no longer speak in that manner to one another. I'm a cinch, but most 31-year-old women wouldn't even recognize that previous phrase as one of yesteryears long gone. And gee golly day, do I love vintage slang!

Well, I'd better be off. I'm due in the kitchen for a rendevous with some pots and pans. We're pretty chummy, that way.

Tata, Darrrrlllings!

~Chelsie, Dear

No comments:

Post a Comment